By TQ Racing – Jun 6Posted in: 1/10th Scale, Products
TQ SW10 4w
From the technology lab of TQ Race Products, we present the SX10 4w!
A four wheel drive, off-road competition vehicle with the design philosophy of “Improving everything that was done before”. The engineers at TQ Race Products looked at and studied designs of every competitive car on the market, taking the best attributes of each to develop a car with superior steering, traction, agility, jumping ability and reliability.
The SX10 4w comes with a long list of options you would expect to see, as well as, factory options designed to improve your experience, make your SX10 faster and more reliable. All this and making it affordable for any racers budget.
Highlights of the SX10 4w kit includes:
– Fully independent suspension with hard coat “big bore” anodized threaded shock bodies.
– Hub enclosed bearings (front and rear) to increase reliability and durability.
– Weight optimized, solid composite chassis designed to use “saddle pack” style batteries.
– Smooth efficient shaft driven drive train with adjustable dual pad slipper clutch and two adjustable ball differentials.
– Aerodynamically designed body to generate down force, while reducing drag.
– Multiple caster blocks included to adjust handling characteristics.
– Multiple adjustment points for customized performance including titanium turnbuckles.
– Aluminum Front Brace
– Aluminum Cam Adjustable Motor Mount
– Option to use other manufacture’s rear wheel
– Tool friendly – 99% of car uses same wrench for screws and ball studs.
Factory Optional Parts available
– Optional Spring sets
– Aluminum Caster blocks (10 and 13 degree)
– Aluminum Front and Rear Arm mounts
– Aluminum Rear Hub with alternate suspension angle for additional adjustability
Carbon Shock Towers, and Battery Braces