- From the technology lab of TQ Race Products, we present the SX10 4w! A four wheel drive, off-road competition vehicle with the design philosophy of “Improving everything that was done before”. The engineers at TQ Race Products looked at and studied designs of every competitive…
- TQ Racing TQ’s and Wins at the A Main Hobbies Electric Shootout!! TQ Racing’s Nathan Lavery celebrated the first major off-road race at the new Outback Hobbies/A Main Raceway, by Top Qualifying two classes and winning one with his new TQ Racing SX10 2w and…
- TQ Racing Team Driver Johnny LoGiudice was the Top Qualifier in both the 2wd Modified and Truck Modified Classes with his TQ Racing SX10 2w and SX10T. Johnny won the 2wd Modified class with fellow TQ Racing Team Driver JP Richards finishing in Third. Both…
- Rob Martin TQ’s and Wins 2wd Stock at the US Indoor Championships at Motorama!! Continuing the trend started late last year, TQ Racing again wins a stock class (13.5 motor limited) at a major event. This time Rob Martin was the Top Qualifier and A…
- TQ Shocks the 2009 J Concepts Clash. While testing had been on going for several months, the general public had only known of the TQ SX10 2w for about a month and a half when the 2009 J Concepts Clash started. The Clash was a coming out party…
- From the technology lab of TQ Race Products, we present the SX10 T! A two wheel drive, off-road competition stadium truck with the design philosophy of “Improving everything that was done before”. The engineers at TQ Race Products looked at and studied designs of every competitive car…
- From the technology lab of TQ Race Products, we present the SX10 2w! A two wheel drive, off-road competition vehicle with the design philosophy of “Improving everything that was done before”. The engineers at TQ Race Products looked at and studied designs of every competitive…
- “Make it Fast and Make it Affordable” relates to not only our philosphy with our pro racing chassis. The same thought and consideration goes into economically balanced Ready to Run (RTR) vehicles. TQ Race Products RTR Vehicles share the same design principles, come professional built…
By TQ Racing – Jan 1Posted in: News, Race Report
James Raupp uses his TQ SX102w with Tekin power take the top spot in qualifying and winning two of the three A Mains in the 2wd Stock class at the CRCRC Midwest Champs.
James and 5 other TQ cars dominated the 2wd Stock field at the event, again showing that the SX10 series is the secret weapon needed to help give racers the advantage in Stock (or Spec) class racing. But it was more than the speed and consistency of the SX10 2w that help James, it was also the durability, as the final A Main saw both leaders take several tumbles on the way to the victory. Fast, Consistent, Durable and Economical – just what we are trying to produce for racers everywhere.
Johnny LoGiudice also showed the SX10 SC can run with the big boys in the Modified Short Course class, qualifying and finishing 6th in the A Main. Four different chassis manufactures were represented in the top six positions.
By TQ Racing – Sep 9Posted in: News
TQ Begins testing new Platform!!
This weekend in separate parts of the country, TQ Racing began testing its new platform of 2wd and 4wd 1/10 electric buggy chassis.
On different types of racings surfaces, both indoors and outdoors. The new 2wd and 4wd cars hit the track in anger for the first time. Our preliminary tests are being done to evaluate the platform, confirm parts integrity and verify design concepts.
After the first day of testing here are some of the notes from the test team:
– Local indoor track has gone to downhill for the summer.. but it is high traction… it is a rough track and this new car ate it up.
– We went faster with this new car then the HobbyPro (TeamC) car. He was able to drive the car more strapped and broke nothing. And this was done with all parts in the box
– This car has shown better than the old one on first day of testing. Even in this short testing I think we did get something better than the last car
– Performance of the 4wd car was good. Track conditions were poor and very unfriendly for a 4wd vehicle. The vehicle’s performance was better than expected considering the condition of the track .
– Having driven several of the modern 4wd cars and liking none, I will admit that this was the closest to the way a 4wd car should feel, in my opinion. It was confidence inspiring.
After one day on each of the new buggies, we have already learned a lot. Continuing development will see stage 2 chassis changes and continued material testing. 2wd Stadium Truck and Short Course testing will begin this week as well.
More details, pictures and video will be released as development continues.
For US domestic and International distribution opportunities, contact [email protected]
By TQ Racing – Dec 12Posted in: 1/10th Scale, News
SX10 4w Pro
Starting with a well balanced and solid platform created by the SX10 4w, the Pro version adds some of the aluminum and carbon goodies a pure enthusiast would want. Biggest changes include a 3mm woven graphite chassis with composite side skirts. Also updated is the woven graphite two piece top deck, front and rear shock towers. Aluminum pieces included – front and rear arm mounts, motor mount and rear hubs.
– Full Ball Bearings
– Rear axle able to use hex wheels or J Concepts, Proline, AE style pin wheels
– Smooth transmission, completely enclosed gears
– Industry leading big bore shock absorbers
– Multiple Aluminum Factory Option parts included in kit
Part Number -K00113