SX10 2w Two Wheel Drive Competition Buggy
By TQ Racing – Nov 11Posted in: 1/10th Scale, Products
From the technology lab of TQ Race Products, we present the SX10 2w!
A two wheel drive, off-road competition vehicle with the design philosophy of “Improving everything that was done before”. The engineers at TQ Race Products looked at and studied designs of every competitive car on the market, taking the best attributes of each to develop a car with superior steering, traction, agility, jumping ability and reliability.
Designed using space age composite materials the SX10 2w, was made with a simple thought in mind:
“Make it Fast” and “Make it Affordable”
The SX10 comes with a long list of options you would expect to see, as well as, factory options designed to improve your experience, make your SX10 faster and more reliable. All this and making it affordable for any racers budget.
Highlights of the SX10 2w kit includes:
– Fully independent suspension with hard coat anodized big bore threaded shock bodies.
– Hub enclosed bearings (front and rear) to increase reliability and durability.
– Smooth efficient 2.6 ratio transmission with adjustable dual pad slipper clutch.
– Aerodynamically designed body to generate down force, while reducing drag.
– Multiple adjustment points for customized performance including an angled bellcrank minimizes bump steer while keeping correct steering Ackerman through travel of suspension.
– Aluminum Front Brace, Aluminum Steering Post, Aluminum Shock Stays, lightweight topshaft included with kit.
– Tool friendly – 99% of car uses same wrench for screws and ball studs.
– Electronic Friendly design with channel in chassis and wire holders built into rear shock towers
– Industry leading pricing to give racers the best equipment for the price.
Factory Optional Parts available:
– LiPo weight – for correct weight balance – *Industry First from a Manufacturer*
– Optional axles to use other manufacture’s wheels.
– Optional Spring sets
– Aluminum Caster blocks (25 and 30 degree)
– Aluminum Front (with additional weight option) and Rear Arm mounts
Part Number – K00110
– Aluminum Rear Hub with alternate suspension angle for additional adjustability